Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Bought a Laptop

So I finally bit the bleet and bought myself a laptop. I had one for awhile from work, but someone else needed it so I had to give it back. I really like it so far, but hate windows vista. I got it on sale so that is a big bonus. It even has a webcam, but I don't know how to use it, or anyone else that has one for that matter. I am sitting in bed now trying to get used to the new computer. Armstrong had to take another therapy dog test today (for my local group) and he did superb job again. Unfortuantely, I think the stones he has left in him are really bothering him because any time someone got near his waist he tensed up. I really don't want to put him through another surgery so I am hoping they will dissolve. Well, it is time to take the boys out. Only 4 more days til I am under the knife again.

2 comments:

oscarsmum said...

Good luck with your next surgery Shelley.
I hope everything goes to plan and you amaze them again with how well you do.
All the best
Kate x

TnT said...

I think today's your knee surgery day. Sending healing thoughts your way! terri