Friday, May 29, 2009

Strut Your Mutt is Tomorrow

Tomorrow is strut your mutt and I am so excited. I had to miss it last year because my hip hurt too much, but this year I am doing it with my spotted boys. It is a walk to raise money for No More Homeless Pets in Utah so I will be walking a lot tomorrow. I think it will end up being 4 or 5 miles I walk with my dogs. It is looking kind of overcast and my screws are starting to ache so I think rain is coming. It better clear up for tomorrow morining because I don't want to walk in the rain, and my screws hurt too much to walk much in damp weather. I can't wait to get these stupid things out. After strut your mutt I have my annual skin cancer screening then I get to come to work for 16 hours and supervise a graduation party at our recreation center until 6 am Sunday. It is going to be a busy day. I will post tomorrow about how my hip held up on the long walk.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with the walk-hope thw weather holds- and the cancer screening.
Kate x